How much accessibility testing do I really need to do?
Long Story Short
I've created an Accessibility Audit Checklist (http://checklist.garcialo.com)
- Still work in progress (everything can and probably will change)
- WCAG 2.0 Level AA
- Includes coverage for a couple of automated testing tools
- Will hopefully get it on Github soon; the above URL will still work
First the good stuff, then the boring stuff.
- Let's look at the checklist
- Some thoughts on automated accessibility testing
- How did I put the checklist together?
- What problems are there with the checklist?
- Why did I create the checklist?
- What's next?